Providing dairy cattle consulting services worldwide
Wide network of international contacts in animal nutrition and feed product
- Dry and transition cows
- Milking cows
- Nutrition, feeding, and management of dairy cattle
- Training programs for departmental and on-dairy staff
- Review and recommendations of feedstuffs and feeding programs
- On-site evaluations and consulting in the office or in the field
- Seminars, articles, evaluations, technical and practical presentations
- Evaluation of legal issues and expert witness
- International and U.S. experience and interests
- Extensive dairy industry experience since 1973
- Acknowledged expertise and perspectives in the feeding and management of all life-cycle phases of dairy cattle
- Wide range of scientific, technical, and practical knowledge to provide one-on-one or group dissemination
- Skills include oral, written, and personal interactions tailored to the need and situation
- Timely, succinct, and professional in analysis and reporting
- Undergraduate and masters degrees in dairy science and nutrition with doctorate in animal growth and development.
- Graduate work tailored around two years of military experience in nutrition research, food supply management, and platoon leader.
- Industry experience in:
- Research and development of products and feeding programs
- Technical training
- Field application of research, technical service, and consulting work including the sourcing, hiring, training, and field support of 15 to 25 Ph D dairy consultants
- In the U.S., averaged working with 100 dairies annually in 20 states over a 5-year period
- Similar international experience and applications, including major emerging markets such as Brazil, China, and Russia.